Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
We're on the hunt for a Sr. Product Manager to lead the charge on our core product experience, from owning the design systems to coordinating with other teams to ensure a seamless rollout of cross-cutting user experience upgrades. In this pivotal role, you'll work closely with our dedicated design and engineering teams to build foundational capabilities across our product portfolio. In addition, you'll be the driving force behind communicating value and facilitating product and client adoption. Finally, your expertise will ensure on-time delivery and mitigate risk and dependencies.
As the go-to person for product questions, you'll work closely with our Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Design, and Engineering teams, providing invaluable support for all aspects of product development. This role is a unique opportunity to work on a high-impact team and make a real difference in the success of AuditBoard. Reporting directly to the Head of Platform Products, this role is perfect for someone passionate about product management and with a proven track record of platform-wide impact success. So join us and help us shape the future of Audit and Compliance!
- Delivering value that directly supports platform organizational goals, you'll be relentless in understanding customer needs while collaborating with sales and customer service teams.
- Define, measure, and monitor the impact of AuditBoard's design system on the product roadmap and individual squad's feature deployment velocity.
- You'll be responsible for understanding the AuditBoard design system and using that knowledge to develop a product roadmap that aligns with stakeholder directives and core value propositions.
- Drive effective user research and data-driven decision-making to support intake and backlog management for new releases.
- As a customer-focused and facing product manager, you'll document and guide product teams on the best ways to use and integrate platform-wide initiatives into our products.
- As a member of the broader product management team, you’ll work with our Go-To-Market teams in product marketing, Customer Success and Sales to ensure customers leverage new features and capabilities efficiently
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 5+ years product management experience building and shipping beautiful products in an iterative fashion
- Demonstrated ability in learning a new market and domain, or experience working in the Audit industry
- Active discovery and validation through data, beta programs and regular sales and client interactions
- Experience building and managing roadmap strategy with strong prioritization skills on requests and requirements originating from inside and outside the organization
- Understand customer needs and translate them into actionable requirements for design and engineering teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to document market understanding, create shared learning across the team and write product specifications
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
- Understand market forces to develop new feature recommendations and serve as a voice of authority on the product direction
- Have an eye for details, both in user experience and technical nuances
- Utilize metrics and analytics to drive product insights and recommendations
- Experience leading complex enterprise software solutions to end users as a product manager
- Experience working directly with designers and engineers in agile software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Experience balancing user research, data analysis, your team’s input and your instincts in the decision making process
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility