Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
We’re looking for a savvy Senior Manager, Paid Search to execute, optimize, and scale our Demand Generation programs for our market. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, data-driven and have proven expertise in leveraging paid search campaigns to generate leads and create sales pipeline at scale.
- Own the tactical execution and optimization of paid search programs to meet pipeline creation and opportunity goals.
- Analyze SEM campaign data, provide relevant insights and action plans around keywords, landing pages, ad copy, audiences, bidding algorithms, and more.
- Identify growth opportunities, test hypotheses and scale winning tests to improve campaign productivity.
- Collaborate with the conversion rate optimization and design teams to optimize the user journey. Execute A/B and multivariate tests of landing page designs to improve conversion rates.
- Work in conjunction with the marketing operations team to ensure the appropriate tracking, lead scoring, and attribution of paid search campaigns.
- Partner with the product marketing team to align paid search messaging with our target customer profiles and product value propositions.
- Analyze engine and campaign performance to identify strengths and weaknesses and ensure the proper financial allocations of paid search investment.
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance. Provide regular reporting to management.
- Stay up to date on SEM strategies, best practices, competitive landscape, and keyword ecosystem.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 5+ years of Search Engine Marketing experience.
- 3+ years of B2B demand generation experience.
- Power-user of the Google Ads and Bing Ads ecosystem.
- Proven track record of exceeding pipeline and revenue targets.
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales cycles and enterprise buyer's journey.
- Expert knowledge of Excel: Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, etc.
- Strong organizational, communications, and project management skills.
- Self-directed, proactive, and able to define and execute projects independently.
- Strong understanding of landing page optimization, experience with multivariate and A/B testing.
- Passion for results and leveraging data to continuously drive ROI.
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility