Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
At AuditBoard, we are looking for an Operations & Analytics Analyst to join our Client Advisory Services (CAS) Operations & Analytics team to partner with our broader CAS organization to drive effectiveness and efficiency of our organization. This role will help build the foundation in helping scale our post sales and customer obsession processes. The Operations & Analytics Analyst will help us execute against our strategic priorities while taking ownership of helping build post sales infrastructure, processes and cross-functional relationships as we continue to scale.
This is a great opportunity to grow your operations career, while also driving efforts to enhance business outcomes for our Client Advisory Services (CAS) organization that includes: Customer Success, Customer Education, Onboarding & Implementation, Customer Support and Renewals.
- Partner with functional leads to understand, design and implement their process to deliver support and drive value to customers at scale
- Implement, support and provide administration of software that facilitates Post Sales activities
- Develop and prepare reporting and data insights for Client Advisory Services team and leadership using such tools as SQL and Tableau
- Analyze and communicate data-centered insights into our customers and products
- Elicit and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas within Client Advisory Services
- Provide on-going training of process and systems to better enable internal user adoption
Attributes of a Successful Candidate
- 3+ years of sales or post sales / professional services operations experience working, ideally in the software / SaaS industry and/or management consulting
- Experience with configuring and supporting Monday.com
- 3+ years of experience performing data analysis and driving insights through tools such as SQL and Tableau
- Affinity for defining strategic and scalable processes
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally to understand business requirements and translate them to effective use of applications
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components to think through and effectively communicate solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; organized and able to multitask between multiple tasks/customer situations simultaneously
- Innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to frame key strategic questions and structure and execute the analysis from complex data sets to answer those questions
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility