Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
We are looking for a talented and driven Content Marketing Manager to join our award-winning content team. This marketing professional will be responsible for creating high-quality thought leadership content that provides exceptional value for the professions we serve. The topics covered by our content marketing program include some of the most pressing risks facing enterprises today, including cybersecurity, fraud, ESG, and more.
The successful candidate for this role will have a storyteller’s ability to communicate complex subjects in an engaging and clear manner, combined with a journalist’s drive to dig deep, seek the truth, and surface fresh insights that draw in readers.
- Ideate and write high-quality content, including blog posts, thought leadership articles, ebooks, guides, case studies, and research reports.
- Collaborate across functions to amplify awareness of our content inside and outside the organization.
- Manage editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met.
- Edit, proofread, and improve content marketing materials.
- Employ SEO best practices to drive organic web traffic.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and adjust tactics as needed.
- Analyze feedback and generate ideas to increase reader engagement.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- Proven success in a prior content marketing or journalist role.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills.
- A journalistic mindset with a high curiosity level and thirst for research.
- Proficiency in content management software.
- Understanding of web publishing requirements.
- Expertise in SEO and web traffic metrics analysis.
- Project management skills and superior attention to detail.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Journalism, or other relevant fields.
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility