Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
As a Partner/Alliances Operations Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with key stakeholders to roll out a formal partner program and manage the operational cadence and heartbeat of our alliances' motion. Our partners include some of the most prestigious accounting and consulting firms, strong mid-market and emerging players, and global service providers. You will be working closely with our GTM teams to ensure the success of our partnerships by building and maintaining relationships, developing strategies, and executing on operational plans.
- Strategize with key Alliances, Marketing, and Revenue Operations stakeholders to structure and launch a formal partner program
- Deploy and maintain associated Partner tools (Deal Registration, Partner Portal, etc.) and research emerging technologies to automate processes where possible
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key operational counterparts at partner organizations
- Collaborate across multiple teams to ensure alliances remain an integral part of the sales GTM motion
- Develop dashboards/analytics of partner KPIs and support reporting to executive staff on partner performance
- Manage partner agreements and contracts, including renewal and renegotiation processes
- Support Alliances leaders by identifying market trends and understanding the competitive landscape in order to identify new partnership opportunities
- Participate in industry events and conferences as needed to build brand awareness
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations, or a related field, MBA a plus
- 5-7 years of combined experience across partner management and/or revenue operations at B2B SaaS companies, prior experience in management consulting a plus!
- Demonstrated success in managing complex, cross-functional rollouts and delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization
- Analytical mindset with ability to use data to make recommendations and drive actionable solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with deploying and scaling Partner Management Tools
- Prior experience with sales technology platforms (SFDC, Tableau, Highspot, etc)
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility