Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
Come build, secure, and monitor enterprise applications and infrastructure for a rapidly growing company using modern technologies and approaches.
- Partner with and embed into the IT Team to ensure the delivery of secure IT assets and services, including the secure configuration of employee endpoints and enterprise applications
- Monitor and oversee the security health of enterprise assets, including patch and vulnerability management
- Work with IT and other departmental stakeholders to perform design reviews, threat models, and define security requirements for new enterprise application deployments and integrations
- Assist IT with the development and execution of IAM Strategy, including the use of SSO and provisioning automation best practices
- Implement management endpoint security and monitoring systems to detect malicious activity on AuditBoard’s enterprise assets
- Build tools and devise strategies to improve AuditBoard’s ability to hunt insider threats and respond to incidents
- Assist with other IT, Security, and Compliance activities as required
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 3+ years of working experience within Information Security, IT Administration or Engineering-related fields
- Strong familiarity with Mac and Windows OS, with hands on experience administrating endpoints with Unified Endpoint Management solutions such as jamf, Kandji or Intune
- Experience administrating IDP Platforms (Azure AD, Okta, Onelogin), implementing SSO and user management automation (SCIM)
- Experience hardening and monitoring enterprise applications (GSuite, Slack, Salesforce, Netsuite, Atlassian, HRIS systems)
- Experience implementing and monitoring endpoint security, anti-virus and endpoint DLP solutions
- Understanding of the current cyber threat landscape, the tactics commonly used by adversaries, and mitigating detection and investigation techniques
- Proficiency in scripting (bash and powershell) preferred
- Experience protecting regulated data (PCI, HIPAA, MNPI) preferred
- Ability to serve on an on-call rotation for production-related issues to uphold customer SLAs
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility