Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
- Use modern technologies such as Atlassian Cloud, Microsoft 365, Connectwise, Slack, Zoom, and more to provide efficient support.
- Provide Level 1 and potentially Level 2 support, flexing your ability to troubleshoot both system and process issues.
- Partner with the people team to help onboard new users globally.
- Work with other Biztech (IT) teams to identify potential improvements and help to implement.
- Play a role in creating team metrics and monitoring team performance to help the team consistently perform at a high level.
- Provide support for macOS and Windows devices.
- Hybrid Schedule - Ability to work from home and the office in Cerritos, CA.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 5+ years of work experience in a medium-to-high paced environment.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, while at the same time accomplishing the goals and tasks assigned to you in a timely manner.
- Experience managing user accounts in Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, or other identity platforms.
- Must be comfortable with both macOS and Windows.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues prior to escalation.
- You must be able to provide support to end-users in a kind and professional-manner even under duress.
- You enjoy problem solving, technology, and working with people.
- Ability to support offsite events either local or remote as needed.
- Prior experience managing a support team is a plus.
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility