Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
As part of the Revenue Operations team, this individual will be a core member in developing our GTM operations strategy. The key responsibilities for this role will correlate to both establishing and developing the heartbeat and cadence of the GTM business across our global inbound and outbound channels as well as partnering with our growing specialist/overlay sales team. This role provides opportunities such as executing on major projects, exposure and facetime with senior leaders and other teams within the company, and informing and driving GTM decision making!
- Develop and implement processes, policies, and procedures to increase efficiency and effectiveness of our inbound, outbound, and specialist sales motions
- Oversight of top of funnel metrics, ensuring that our various pipeline generating teams are maximizing their performance
- Review and drive continual refinement of our specialist sales motion and best practices
- Analyze marketing and sales to identify areas for improvement and opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with the finance and commissions team to ensure accurate forecasting, budgeting, and reporting of performance
- Collaborate with the revenue systems team to ensure tools and systems are in place to support overall sales strategy
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the organization to ensure alignment and buy-in for GTM initiatives
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, statistics, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in BDR/SDR operations, revenue or sales operations, preferably in a SaaS or technology company
- Track record of developing and executing project plans cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision making
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships across the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
Nice to Have:
- Demonstrated experience with BI/Data Visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc) and SQL querying
- Demonstrated experience working with Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo, Dun & Bradstreet, Ambition, or similar outbound/inbound tools
- Experience with marketing platforms (i.e. Marketo, Hubspot, etc) a plus
- Experience with sales technology platforms (i.e. SFDC, Highspot, etc)
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility