Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
We’re looking for a savvy Demand Generation Manager to design, execute, optimize, and scale our marketing programs for our IT Risk & Compliance segment. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, data-driven and have proven expertise in the multi-channel approach, including digital (search, display, social, content syndication, editorial, retargeting), email, direct mail, virtual events, and sales development coordination to increase brand visibility, generate leads, and create sales pipeline at scale.
- Execute demand generation strategy to meet pipeline creation and influence goals.
- Develop compelling programs that successfully engage accounts and drive conversion.
- Develop a strong collaborative rapport with Sales leadership to align on goals and gain support on integrated programs.
- Create, plan, and execute multi-channel campaigns through targeted digital, content, virtual events, and web marketing efforts, creating a highly effective and personalized approach for strategic accounts, nurturing buyers through their journey.
- Work with internal subject matter experts to develop content to fuel your campaigns.
- Take a data-driven approach to the customization of marketing programs for buyers, creating vertical-based or other personalized assets as needed.
- Research new strategies including competitor strategies and industry trends to keep up-to-date.
- Facilitate segmentation and/or account selection, target list development and ongoing target list maintenance in conjunction with sales leaders.
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance to optimize; provide regular reporting to management.
- Prioritize low-cost, high-reward campaigns, and eliminate low yield campaigns.
- Present regularly on program performance and success to Sales and Marketing leaders.
Attributes of a Successful Candidate
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience.
- Experience marketing technical solutions to IT buyers.
- Power-user of tools such as Marketo, Salesforce and others.
- Strong project management skills and experience working successfully with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills.
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales cycles and enterprise buyer's journey.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and running integrated multi-channel digital programs that deliver results.
- Proven track record of exceeding pipeline and revenue targets.
- Ability to back into a campaign plan to achieve pipeline targets.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and creativity, a keen eye for detail and follow-through.
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility