Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
We are looking for remote-based Enterprise Account Executives (EAE) to help us acquire new business within existing and net-new accounts. In this role, you’ll be selling AuditBoard’s CrossComply cloud-based solutions into the CISO, InfoSec, or IT departments within large ( >$1b in annual revenues) publicly traded and private organizations. The Enterprise Account Executive will manage a territory to proactively generate new opportunities into target accounts, close business to achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals, and report the Area Director, Enterprise Sales. Value selling experience, completion of a formal sales training program (MEDDICC, Sandler, Challenger, etc), and a high sales IQ are a must.
Location: Eastern (ET) or Central (CT) Time Zones Only
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline
- Listen and comprehend customer pain points and goals and objectives to tailor AuditBoard’s products and services.
- Present a compelling solution of the AuditBoard suite of products to clients using the information found in the discovery phase
- Engage with C-level prospects to position AuditBoard's strategic value proposition and drive the deal to closure
- Leverage a values-based sales process to work with multiple client personas to close new business
- Use a MEDDIC-based sales qualification methodology to manages sales resources and to report sales forecasts
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
- Engage and build relationships with AuditBoard Partners and Alliances to help drive new pipeline growth and close new business
- Evangelize the organizational need for a strong audit, risk, and control environment to drive new pipeline and win new business.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- Looking to join a high-integrity, high-character, and sophisticated sales team
- 5+ years of solution selling in the Enterprise SaaS space
- Experience selling software into the CISO or InfoSec teams is a MUST
- History of exceeding quota
- Pride in your personal organization, preparation, and execution as a sales professional
- Proven ability to develop a new territory in a startup environment
- Strong executive presence - comfortable with the nuances of the InfoSec & Security buyer
- Ability to develop multiple Champions and execute a tight sales cycle and methodology (Force Management preferred)
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility