Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
The ideal candidate for the Manager, Enterprise Renewals role must possess the ability to manage and motivate a team of Enterprise Renewal Specialist to achieve individual and Team KPIs. They should have experience in managing a renewal sales cycle with an emphasis on retention and churn mitigation. This Renewal sales leader must be able to forecast, measure, monitor and hold Renewal Specialist accountable for their activities and results as well as leading by example. They are also required to assist in making renewal calls with Renewal Specialist, assist in account health monitoring, and effectively maintain AuditBoard’s value within accounts as well as deliver and coach through customer engagement activities. This leader should mentor each Renewal Specialist while also building a strong, cohesive, collaborative team. They are also responsible for monitoring forecasting efforts, customer satisfaction, churn and delivering on set KPIs. This individual will be highly experienced in negotiations and Fortune 500 customers.
This position is a people manager role reporting to the Director of Renewal Management.
- This role will be cross-functional, supporting Sales, Customer Success Managers, Marketing, and Finance organizations
- Maximize AuditBoard’s revenue retention in each assigned renewal
- Provide strategy and guidance for their individual extended team
- Manage the Renewal Management team located across the country
- Ensure monitoring of customer usage and adoption, and make course corrections as needed
- Manage renewal of customer subscriptions effectively, on-time and with favorable terms and conditions
- Navigate the negotiation and contracting processes of Fortune 500 customers
- Develop and execute upgrade or renewal process and strategies, and ensure compliance to internal data management and reporting, including use of Salesforce.com
- Assess sales activities and forecasts to determine progress and required improvements
- Recommend and implement improvements to achieve sales goals
- Coach team to develop their sales skills including vertical market management, forecasting, prospecting within account base, negotiations, and other necessary skills, while maintaining individual accountability to goals
- Work with each Renewal Specialist to develop and implement territory-wide business and renewal plans to achieve KPIs
- Identify and support opportunities for the training and professional development of department personnel
- Provide the team with an effective executive escalation point to drive customer satisfaction and growth
Attributes of a Successful Candidate
- 5+ Years' experience in renewals, sales operations, customer success management, and/or equivalent client engagement
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience navigating the negotiation and contracting processes of Fortune 500 customers
- Must be motivated, goal-oriented and able to deliver as well as internalize feedback. Ability to balance contending priorities across multiple deals simultaneously
- Experience performing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions
- Comfortable addressing groups and executive management
- Requires the ability to withstand frequent pressure as a result of a demanding workload while maintaining a positive demeanor
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Possess high degree of honesty and integrity while maintaining the confidentiality
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility