Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Opportunity for Impact:
As the VP of Corporate Marketing you will own the global brand marketing and communications strategy for AuditBoard, as you lead, mentor, and scale a high-performance team across creative design, advertising, communications, and content. As a critical member of the leadership team you will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and be responsible for defining and developing our brand, corporate positioning, messaging, and programs, and amplifying our corporate story and thought-leadership as you drive brand awareness across our target markets. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of leadership with high-growth B2B SaaS companies through scale stages and beyond.
- Lead, manage, mentor, and scale a high-performance corporate marketing team, providing the support, investment, and professional development to reach aggressive growth goals.
- Manage the company's brand strategy and ensure that all related initiatives align with brand values and messaging. Work closely with key internal teams and external stakeholders to refine the voice and visual expression of the brand.
- Lead the development of high-performing design, communications, content, and advertising programs that build awareness and the company's reputation, delivering meaningful results and consistent messages to stakeholders.
- Oversee and execute enterprise-wide corporate communications and public relations strategy ensuring alignment with company goals.
- Own and evolve the company narrative and messaging to better resonate with thought leaders, buyers and end-users at every touchpoint.
- Oversee the development of company materials, including presentations, market reports, case studies, and other collateral to support sales and marketing efforts.
- Monitor and report on program performance, including advertising, public relations, blog, social, and video channels. Continuously evaluate and improve the effectiveness of programs and tactics.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- Strategic thinker with exceptional business acumen and proven ability to execute
- Outstanding people leader who hires, coaches, develops and motivates their team to do exceptional work
- Excellent internal and external communication skills with a proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas driving stakeholder alignment
- Creative explorer with a commercial mindset
- Entrepreneurial; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 15 years of corporate marketing, brand marketing, and/or marketing communications experience in enterprise B2B SaaS, with at least 10 years leading teams.
- Experience developing and executing enterprise-wide corporate communications programs at scale, at a public or private multinational company.
- Experience marketing a SaaS platform or product suite.
- Proven success leading marketing and creative design teams through rapid growth stages, between $200 million and $5 billion in company revenue.
- Proven success defining, developing, and delivering on a brand strategy, including bringing the visual presentation and voice-of-brand to life through creative execution.
- Demonstrated success in building and expanding advertising, content and communications programs that have resulted in exponential growth in brand awareness.
- Strong skills and discipline in executing the creative process, and proven results in delivering award-winning or category-best advertising campaigns.
- MBA or equivalent
- Experience in marketing in the audit, risk, or information security industry
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility