Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
At AuditBoard, we are building out a world-class revenue organization with proven leaders from the SaaS and audit, risk, and compliance industries. We believe RevOps is the catalyst that makes the GTM engine run. In particular, we believe that a data-driven approach to decision-making is the key to driving smart growth.
We are looking for an experienced strategy and analytics who feels the same way and wants to help build a world-class go-to-market engine. Here is a sample of things you’ll get to do:
- Establish go-to-market strategy, sales segmentation, KPI/scorecard framework
- Drive our go-to-market planning process to ensure we are investing in the right places at the right time
- Establish our account scoring framework to help segment our customer base
- Create a dynamic propensity to buy model to help our sales team prioritize the customers and prospects who need our solutions
- Collaborate with passionate teammates across the company to execute key projects
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
In this role, you will utilize:
- Your 5+ years of strategy, analytical, and/or operations experience working, ideally in the software / SaaS industry and/or management consulting
- Your advanced SQL, Python/R capabilities
- Your expert-level proficiency in Excel/GSheet ( can perform complex functions) and Tableau to build model and drive analysis to support GTM strategy
- Your “moneyball” mindset: a keen understanding of what it takes to drive growth without breaking the bank and the courage to buck the norms if it gets us to the right answer
- Your analytical and problem-solving skills to frame key strategic questions and structure and execute the analysis from complex data sets to answer those questions
- Your deep understanding of sales planning (territories and quota setting), sales processes, funnel management, and forecasting
- Your empathy and ability to connect with sales leaders, account executives, and other go-to-market leaders to help them achieve big and bold objectives
- Your cross-functional leadership skills to bring everyone across the company along
- Your sense of humor, because we spend too much time at the job not to have some fun while we are at it
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility