Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
AuditBoard is searching for a Marketing Data Analyst who will be charged with empowering the marketing team with actionable insights, trends, performance metrics, competitive intelligence, data collection improvements, and much more. Working within the Marketing team, you'll use both internal and external data sources and a great deal of creativity to propel the entire team to success. Along the way, you'll have an opportunity to work alongside a team of experienced marketers and company data analysts, giving you experience working within a variety of skills and specialties.
- Develop and regularly report on full funnel analysis, including all stages of buyer and customer journey from lead to renewal.
- Analyze marketing programs and sales performance data, managing a set of reports and dashboards vital to company success.
- Help monitor, QA and manage data uploading and integrations.
- Conduct analysis related to industry, buyer, and customer research.
- Assist with lead generation funnel and sales pipeline optimization.
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, and business operations teams as needed on a project-by-project basis.
- Support and coordinate with marketing managers to measure the impact of program and campaign investments, as well as the impact of ad creatives, targeting, and bidding strategies on campaign performance.
- Recommend A/B testing of creative messaging and targeting strategies.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models.
- Ideate, develop, and implement strategies to automate repetitive tasks and reporting.
- Coordinate with marketing leadership team to define key business metrics.
- Support ad-hoc analytical reporting to drive business insight.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 3+ years experience working in data analytics or data science.
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills - ability to use vlookups, pivots, and join tables.
- 2+ years experience using Salesforce.
- 2+ years in B2B SaaS.
- BA or BS degree
- Experience extracting and analyzing data from Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo or other Marketing Automation systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent data visualization skills using Tableau.
- Passion for discovering new ways to connect data to business decision-making.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong verbal and writing/grammatical skills.
- Proactive. You take the initiative to tackle problems and look for opportunities to improve projects and processes.
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility