Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
We are seeking a passionate and motivated Enterprise Renewals Specialist. This role acts as a key individual contributor on the Customer Success team that consistently delivers market leading retention rates, customer experience, and more. The team you'll join is a culmination of individuals who are passionate about customer loyalty, committed to bringing the right people together, and the intention of securing and growing our revenue.
This role will be focused on the closed loop process of the subscription renewal. This individual will assist the Sales and Finance teams—quoting, revising, reporting and closing renewal opportunities.
Your ability to drive business processes, manage heavy transaction workloads with a keen attention to detail, and build automation into our workflow will enable the team to secure more revenue prior to the subscription expiration date ultimately removing the risk of churn.
- You will own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the Services and Support team to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships
- You will actively engage with key decision makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments
- You will maintain and report an accurate rolling 90 day forecast of renewals
- You will negotiate and execute renewal contracts (in partnership with legal) that align to customer goals
- You will discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth
- You will communicate risk clearly and take the lead in developing resolution strategies, escalating wherever appropriate
- You will serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Uncover trends in subscription automation practices that can improve the customer success renewal workflow
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 4+ years of Quota Carrying experience (e.g., Renewals, Customer Success Manager, CS background)
- 1-2 years experience with Salesforce
- SaaS experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Shown discovery, negotiation, and closing skills
- Experience handling a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Approaches work with empathy and a creative, problem solving mindset
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic team player
- Extraordinary time and process management skills, ensuring nothing slips through the cracks
- Treats work like a craft, constantly honing and refining skills to adapt to an ever-changing landscape
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility