Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
LOCATION: London, United Kingdom
This is a hybrid role with at least one (1) day in the office per week (every Wednesday).
Who We Are Looking For
The Commercial Account Executive is responsible for selling AuditBoard cloud-based workflow solutions into both large scale private and publicly traded companies. Their task is to create a pipeline for new customers and close those opportunities to increase our overall customer accounts. The Account Executive will be prospecting, uncovering and converting new business development opportunities. The AE will need to be able to listen to and comprehend a prospect’s business needs while understanding pain points and working environments in order to successfully propose a solution.
The position will report to the Director of Sales, EMEA and we are looking for candidates based in the London, England.
- Exceed annual sales targets
- Engage with C-level prospects to position AuditBoard's strategic value proposition and drive the deal to closure -Typical personas would include CFO, Chief Audit Executive, CEO C-1 levels
- Develop and implement sales strategies aligned to goals and targets by leveraging MEDDICC sales methodology
- Set sales direction for overall sales growth in order to maximize market potential through your strategic approach to your assigned territory.
- Present a compelling demonstration of the AuditBoard suite of products to clients using the information found in the discovery phase
- Provide proactive, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
- Up to 30% regional and international travel
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 4-5 years of closing experience as an Independent Contributor (IC) at a SaaS based, hyper-growth startup/ scaleup
- Strong executive presence - very comfortable with C-level executives, especially CFOs and Controllers
- SOX/audit experience and knowledge are a plus.
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Ability to identify client pain points and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering value to the client
- Assertive, Passionate, Consultative, loves to compete and win
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility