Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
A key member of our people leadership team, leading our HR Operations and Total Rewards function, you have a unique opportunity to create an employee-centric experience at every touchpoint during the employee lifecycle. As a company, one of our goals is to attract, engage, develop and retain great talent and this leader will be instrumental in achieving that goal. This role is both hands-on and strategic: refining our total rewards philosophy; scaling our compensation and benefits programs; building strong HR technology infrastructure; evolving immigration and mobility programs for our distributed employee base; and refining HR delivery model to enable self-service with support. Managing and coaching a high-performing team you will innovate together, creating programs that meet employees where they are today and build a strong foundation for tomorrow while reinforcing our company values.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
As a high-growth organization, this is an ideal role for someone who is excited about contributing at both hands-on and strategic levels, to foster an environment where all AuditBoarders are rewarded fairly for doing great work, benefits are built to support AuditBoarders in the moments that matter the most, and we build programs and process that scale for exponential growth and a bright future and experience exponential career growth. A successful candidate:
- Uses data (market, internal) and delivers insights to drive business decisions and can effectively coach others to do the same;
- Internalizes #customerobsession and earned the role of trusted strategic partner for the leaders across the business including the executive team;
- Embraces collaboration and believes that the best work is done when we #wintogether- builds strong relationships internally across key teams (finance, legal, business operations, IT) and identifies the best external partners to help scale efficiently;
- Believes in #constantinnovation - keeps a pulse on new technologies, emerging trends, and have a pulse on candidate and employee expectations;
- Lives our value of #grittyresilience - is resourceful, execution oriented, and to able to work in a fast paced environment, all while handling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously;
- Minimum of 10 years of Total Rewards experience within dynamic scaling companies, technology sector preferred
- Total Rewards Strategy: Demonstrated experience in developing and executing comprehensive total rewards strategies aligned with business objectives, ensuring competitive compensation and benefits programs that attract, retain, and motivate top talent.
- Compensation Expertise: In-depth knowledge of compensation methodologies, with experience in designing, implementing and administering variable pay and equity programs, salary structures, executive compensation and market benchmarking.
- Benefits Management: Strategic management of employee benefits and leave programs to drive physical, mental, and financial wellness.
- Global Experience: Experience designing and implementing global programs, taking local culture and compliance requirements into consideration.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation: Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret compensation and benefits data, identify trends, and provide actionable insights for informed decision-making and program improvements.
- Change Management: Proven ability to drive organizational change related to compensation and benefits programs, including communication planning, stakeholder engagement, and managing employee expectations during transitions.
- Leadership and Team Management: Strong leadership skills with a track record of effectively leading and developing high-performing teams, providing guidance, mentorship, and fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility