Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
AuditBoard’s legal department is looking for a hard-working Contract Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will assume a wide range of responsibilities, all of which will require critical thinking, innovation, and integrity. We are looking for someone with a solid work ethic, impeccable attention to detail, tech savvy, experience with contract management and a positive attitude. AuditBoard is a fast-growing company, and the Contract Analyst will need to manage multiple priorities, work independently and be proactive. The utmost confidentiality is imperative, as you will be working on sensitive projects and will be privy to confidential information.
- Route and track high volumes of contracts for e-signatures
- Review and analyze a variety of contract types (including, commercial, vendor and marketing related contracts), to identify potential risks
- Negotiate contract terms with customers and vendors, and work with internal business partners to obtain approvals for modifications as required
- Review and negotiate NDAs with minimal or no guidance
- Draft contract amendments for SaaS agreements
- Manage contract database and systems
- Manage workflow for contract review process, beginning with receipt of requests for contract generation through routing for signatures and final distribution
- Monitor implementation and enforcement of contract policies
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams during contract review, acting as a key contact for the legal department by providing guidance on commonly requested edits, non-standard terms, policies, questions, etc.
- Assist with other tasks as required or as needed on a growing legal team
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 4+ years of experience managing contracts and contractual operations in a corporate environment, experience must include drafting and negotiation of subscription/technology contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Contract literacy (ability to comprehend and analyze contracts and understand the legal implications and obligations for the parties involved)
- Ability to follow and understand written multi-step processes • Strong technical skills and the ability to work with a variety of software applications (e.g., Microsoft, SalesForce, DocuSign, Adobe, Slack, JIRA, Google docs, etc.)
- Flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods of business, such as month-end and quarter-end
- Detail oriented, meticulous and strong organizational skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable cross-functional collaboration with all levels of the company, including executive management and sales teams
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, maintain patience in high pressure situations and take initiative where appropriate
- Experience with data privacy rules and contracts (preferred but not required).
- Analytical thinker (must have the ability to process and understand complex information and make logical assumptions based on the information provided)
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced, high-output, team oriented, practical environment
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for solving problems and adding value to the Company
- Professional in all ways. Courteous, flexible, highly organized, competent, reliable and proactive. Comfortable in addressing new situations using critical thinking and independent judgment.
- Committed to his or her personal growth and development by actively seeking feedback and responding with action
- Open, honest and thoughtful in communications with all partners – legal colleagues, management, customers and others
- Must be comfortable with management of highly confidential information with professionalism and unquestionable integrity
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility