Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
AuditBoard is looking for an experienced Senior Corporate FP&A Manager to drive the central / consolidations and reporting function within the organization. This individual will lead the long-range planning, the annual budget cycles, and monthly / quarterly forecast updates. This role will include building and maintaining models driving the P&L, cash, and balance sheet.
Additionally, this position includes the compilation and centralization of company metrics, including headcount reporting and hiring. This individual will drive process improvements on metrics including the automation thereof, which will involve liaising with business partners.
This position is a manager position and will have one direct report. This position will have visibility and interaction with senior management and executives across AuditBoard. This person will work on assignments that are complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative, and knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions.
This position reports to the Senior Director of FP&A and is a perfect role for someone who is passionate about driving results, has strong analytical & modeling skills, can work in a fast-paced environment and is an all-around great team player.
- Lead FP&A activities, including Annual Operating Plan, Long Range Plan, Monthly Forecasting & Accruals, Reporting of Monthly Actuals, Variance Analysis, etc. To ensure the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and analysis.
- Develop Corporate annual budget, monthly and quarterly forecasts for P&L, billings, cashflow, Balance Sheets and financial metrics, including owning the corporate revenue / billings plan and forecasting function.
- Own the planning process calendar for annual operational planning, Board meetings, and long range strategic financial planning.
- Develop management presentations, including Board of Directors reporting package. Coordinate corporate & functional KPIs with cross functional teams in Sales Ops, Marketing, and the Corporate Controller
- Aid with analyses requests for senior management and the Board of Directors. Develop financial models and analyses, pro forma models, scenario-based models with sensitivities, etc.
- Work closely with the functional finance team to help support the bottom-up headcount planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Work closely with Functional Finance, Accounting, HR, and Business System, Data Analytic team, and Business operations to lead initiatives to continuously improve forecasting models and financial planning tools.
Attributes of a Successful Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or a related field; MBA a plus
- 10+ years of experience in a finance function and Substantial experience in Financial Planning & Analysis
- Prior Corporate FP&A experience a strong plus.
- Data analysis, financial modeling, and financial analysis
- Experience with ERP systems (Netsuite preferred), financial planning tools (Adaptive preferred), financial systems implementations, including strong demonstrated use of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Google tools.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Critical-thinking skills proven through the ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information.
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, including senior-level business partners.
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Data visualization, storytelling, and insights to solve complex financial problems.
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility