Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
As a Director of Alliances, you’ll design and execute on strategic and joint business plans with AuditBoard’s most strategic partners, helping drive AuditBoard revenue and product adoption across all segments. Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Align AuditBoard’s strength and growth plans with partners to develop comprehensive business plans that mutually benefit all parties.
- Own the entire Alliance relationship and maintain relationships with the most senior levels of the assigned partner (s).
- Assist partner and sales leadership in guiding and shaping the AuditBoard partner experience and Go-To-Market Strategy
- Take complete ownership of the assigned partner(s) revenue goals, pipeline development
- Coach partners on the value of developing differentiated solution offerings that combine their IP and our AuditBoard’s world-class connected risk platform.
- Develop a deep understanding of partners’ business strategy and build specific AuditBoard growth initiatives that align with partners’ business strategy.
- Identify strategic partner opportunities that will increase AuditBoard’s TAM via new market adjacencies or geographies
- Collaborate with AuditBoard SEs and Enablement teams to ensure deep penetration into partner field teams
- Increase partner-driven sales by creating a territory strategy with Regional Account Executives, and Sales Leaders by designing and running activities such as: Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), joint account mapping, joint pipeline review and forecast, solution definition, and alignment.
- Plan and execute, in collaboration with Marketing, activities, and events that will generate and influence the business in the region.
- Support AuditBoard sales activities webcasts, roadshows, and contract negotiations.
- Work effectively across the AuditBoard organization to drive strategic partner initiatives and partner enablement; report results to key internal stakeholders, including Marketing, Sales Teams, Product Teams, and Executives.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of combined experience at one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms although this is not a firm requirement for the right candidate
- At least 10 years of experience with a demonstrated sales and channel track record of success, working with managed service providers, System Integrators and/or Value Added Reseller Partners.
- The candidate should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Excellent communication skills and EQ
- Proven track record as a key stakeholder in building partner programs, ecosystems, and Partner Go-To-Market strategies.
- Strong networking, business development, and influencing skills that translate into building commitment and driving actions across organizational boundaries.
- Experienced at influencing others, both externally and internally; ability to work effectively and build consensus across various functional groups to achieve goals.
- Effective in a matrix environment, comfortable with environments lacking full definition, and willing to take calculated risks.
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility