Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
At AuditBoard, Product Managers act as the “glue” between engineering, design, and the rest of the business. We are looking for a Staff Platform Product Manager to help create and refine the vision and strategy for our Platform Products, owning features from conception to launch. This person will work directly with Product leadership to facilitate the product discovery process and shape the long-term product direction. We are seeking someone curious and passionate about building amazing products that improve the lives of our customers. Other day-to-day activities will include running a scrum team, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders on product releases, and assisting other departments with product expertise and leadership.
- Own the vision and strategy for our API & Integration products
- Prioritize, build and deliver API capabilities that evangelize good developer experience, help establish API standards in our products and support a strong integrations ecosystem
- Identify market opportunities to onboard new developers to our APIs, launch new APIs, sunset existing APIs, and expand our API features
- Build and maintain an integrations platform/framework with all necessary services, SDKs, API endpoints and documentation to significantly accelerate building new integrations internally as well as by the 3rd party vendors/partners
- Evangelize and promote shared platform services across all products, enable teams for easy adoption and create strong alignment between teams
- Analyze and develop requirements around user needs by partnering with our sales, solutions engineering teams and, most importantly, directly with customers to solve the right problem in the right way
- Work with our development team (quality, programmers and designers) and product management leadership to build features and get them into customer hands. We are customer centric and value adoption and engagement heavily
- Coordinate release, launch and upgrade of platform services
- Work with onboarding and customer success to ensure customers are set up to leverage new features and capabilities efficiently
- Define, measure and monitor system and feature performance
- Drive effective user research and data/test driven decision making
- Be customer focused and facing to document and provide guidance on the best ways to use and integrate with our products
- Be developer focused to create alignment across teams and provide guidance, documentation and necessary tools to help individual product or feature teams easily utilize shared platform services
- Partner with with our compliance/info -sec, marketing, relationship managers and operations teams to coordinate significant product launches
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 8+ years of progressive experience in product management, with 2+ years in a functional leadership role
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM preferred
- Strong developer empathy to build strong alignment with engineering/product teams across multiple products
- Experience working on large scale platforms or infrastructures and building integrations
- Strong knowledge of the REST, GraphQL, Web Hooks, OAuth, Open API Spec, Swagger, Developer Portal, API Gateway etc.
- Strong understanding of the API life-cycle and developer experience
- Comfort working in an enterprise environment as part of a larger product portfolio
- Technical fluency to bridge the user and engineering communities comfortably
- Prior experience with cross departmental collaboration, specifically working closely with marketing, relationship managers and operations teams to ensure successful product launches
- Knowledge of agile development process grounded in metrics and user data
- Direct experience working with enterprise clients and external stakeholders
- Consistent track record of developing products with best-in-class customer experience
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility