Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their senior sales counterparts. This role manages the flow of incoming leads maximizing on various marketing campaigns, and events that AuditBoard sponsors. Our SDR team is a critical component of our revenue organization and will fuel the next wave of company growth. Exceptional performers will have incredible opportunities for advancement within the company.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of success while displaying a strong work ethic, self-discipline, and time management skills. In addition to generating new business opportunities, your responsibilities will include but won’t be limited to: maintaining SFDC and Outreach hygiene, managing daily pipeline ensuring MQLs are zeroed out everyday, partnering with marketing to ensure quality leads are being targeted. There will be career development and growth opportunities available to those who thrive in this role.
- Bring a world-class solution to market and function as the initial face of AuditBoard
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel AuditBoard’s growth
- Discover and engage new leads through online tools such as Gmail, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and Outreach and more
- Manage your lead pipeline, own your target numbers, and help maintain opportunity hygiene.
- Support marketing efforts by assisting in demand-generation campaigns
- Achieve, or exceed, weekly and monthly metrics including sales activities, meetings set, qualified leads, and new contacts prospected
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- Have a strong desire to launch a career in the world of software sales
- SaaS or Tech industry experience preferred, but not required
- Audit or Accounting background preferred, but not required
- Marketing background preferred, but not required
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive and fun environment. Achieve your goals while also making others around you improve as well!
- Think strategically - You’re going to need to partner with your inbound team members to execute winning strategies to get more meetings with your target accounts
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy, ever-changing environment
- Possess a go-getter attitude! You strive to turn any “No!” you get into a “Yes!”
- Be coachable - we’ll provide feedback and direction to help you grow and reach your best
- Be confident using platforms like SalesForce, LinkedIn, and Outreach. It’s OK if you haven’t used them before! You’re smart and we’ll train you
- Be committed to lifelong learning and continuous development personally and professionally
- Be friendly, enthusiastic, thoughtful, and empathetic in your professional communication. Know your stuff so you have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation
- You are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility