Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
The Senior Security Engineering Manager provides tactical and technical leadership to a skilled and motivated team of security engineers, tasked with protecting AuditBoard and its customers. Using modern and cloud-centric technologies and techniques, the security team is responsible for product/application security, cloud / Kubernetes infrastructure engineering and hardening as well as incident detection and response. AuditBoard was founded by Audit, Risk and Compliance practitioners, so security is built right into our DNA. This leadership role is a unique opportunity to partner with highly engaged leadership across the organization to build and maintain secure products and services for a security-conscious customer base.
- Understanding customer needs and expectations for SaaS security, and cultivating customer trust in our world-class security, compliance, and privacy programs.
- Collaborating with technology leaders to guide the design and creation of resilient products and infrastructure while collaborating on critical technology decisions.
- Developing and overseeing the operation of vulnerability detection and remediation capabilities that ensure secure product development and delivery.
- Fostering threat landscape awareness, and establishing capabilities and procedures to detect, respond, and recover from cyber intrusions, or other security-impacting incidents.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- Technical Leadership - Willingness to get hands-on keyboard, in the code with the team to provide ground-level direction and feedback. Hands-on experience engineering across Information Security Domains is preferred:
- Infrastructure Security: Hands on experience engineering in Cloud Services (AWS, Azure), Kubernetes, Terraform, Packer, Vault, Sentinel, Kynerno, CICD Security, Vulnerability Management, CSPM
- Secure Software Development: Threat Modeling, SCA, SAST, DAST, Bug Bounty, Pen Testing
- Detection and Response: WAF, IDS, Anti-Virus, Log Management, SEIM, EDR, Security Data Lakes, Incident Management
- People Leadership - Interest or aptitude in mentoring and skills development
- Regulatory Experience - Familiarity or experience working in regulated environments, such as SOC2, HIPAA or similar.
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility