Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
We are looking for a Manager of Product Solutions with a strong background in any of the following areas: Internal audit, internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR) / Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), or enterprise risk management. The Manager of Product Solutions will be a product expert in the AuditBoard platform and be able to navigate the client's risk/audit/control environment and convey a high value proposition. This person will facilitate product demonstrations, answer product / sales questions, and consult clients on industry best practices as they learn about AuditBoard. Internally, the Manager of Product Solutions will partner closely with various departments, including business development, implementation and engineering to deliver solutions to clients.
- Ability to understand a complex client (ranging from Pre-IPO to FTSE 100) and their environment at a technical level in order to relate how AuditBoard's platform can alleviate their challenges
- Engage with C-level prospects to position AuditBoard's strategic value proposition and drive business development opportunities to closure
- Participate in executive meetings and set forth plans to achieve sales growth, marketing objectives, sales headcount planning, etc.
- Present a compelling demonstration of the AuditBoard suite of products to clients tailored based on the client’s environment, either through an online or onsite meeting
- Mentor and cross-train internal resources and develop team members’ skills and expertise
- Provide proactive, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 4-9 years working experience within Big 4 consulting, Internal Audit, Compliance and/or Risk Management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Expert understanding of internal audit methodology and internal controls compliance
- Strong understanding of enterprise risk management is preferred
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, critical thinking and project management skills
- Excellent problem-solving, presentation and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Successful demonstrated experience managing and working with auditors
- Successful demonstrated experience managing and working with internal cross-functional teams and product engineering groups preferred
- Successful demonstrated experience communicating and reporting to senior leadership
- Ability to flourish in a high growth and fast paced tech environment
- Sales experience is NOT required
Nice to Have
- Understanding of common compliance frameworks such as SOX, COBIT, SOC, COSO, ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI DSS, HITRUST and industry recognized guidance such as NIST
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility