Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
As an Instructional Designer (Contract) at AuditBoard, you are joining a team that has the goal of increasing customer and partner independence through engaging, role-specific learning content. This role will specifically focus on building training content for customers and partners and you should also understand how Customer Education fits into the broader business. The person who fills this Contract role has 5-10 years of Instructional Design experience, is able to be flexible and to operate well in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity. We’re looking for someone who is excited to learn a new tool and industry, and develop content to teach others that tool. The training team has a lot to accomplish - from rebuilding and improving material to creating material from scratch. We need someone who is excited for both! We’re looking for someone to come with ideas and the ability to execute on those ideas.
Please share your portfolio when you apply!
- Work on a small team that designs effective, engaging, and high-quality content for adult learners
- With the assistance of SMEs, create learning objectives and course curriculum for for content directed at an external audience
- Create scripts, video tutorials, and voiceovers for online learning content
- Maintain and improve course material including visual aids and graphics
- Create supplementary learning materials including written tutorials and interactive exercises
- Create and build learning assessments in-line with learning objectives
- Assist in the assessment and evaluation of the educational effectiveness of the online courses
- Administer course lifecycle tracking and priority of course updates
- Work collaboratively across the organization to develop better content
- Assist in LMS administration as needed
- Assist in webinar coordination as needed
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 5-10+ years of Instructional Design experience
- Experience creating self-service training content or eLearning content for SaaS companies or products
- eLearning authoring tools (e.g., Camtasia, Articulate products)
- Learning Management System administration experience (SkillJar preferred)
- Experience in video creation, editing, and hosting
- Graphic Design skills (i.e. illustrator, photoshop, etc.)
- Monday.com experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of adult learning best practices
- Skilled at leading comprehensive needs analyses with SMEs
- Experience creating content from scratch
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality learning solutions
Nice to Have
- Prior software training experience
- Front-end development
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility