Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
At AuditBoard, we are building out a world-class revenue organization with proven leaders from the SaaS and audit, risk, and compliance industries. We believe RevOps is the catalyst that makes the GTM engine run. In particular, we believe that a world-class Deal Desk function can increase our win rate, drive up our average selling price, and reduce our sales cycles.
We are looking for an experienced Deal Desk Manager who feels the same way and wants to help build a world-class GTM engine. The Deal Desk Manager will sit at the intersection of Sales, Legal, Finance, and Product Marketing, acting as a strategic advisor, managing deal flow and driving growth while minimizing sales cycle times. This person will act as an escalation point on deal exceptions and will be a go to advisor for Sales and Sales Leadership.
Location Preferred: East coast / EST time zone (REMOTE)
- Manage complex, nonstandard deals with multiple cross-functional partners
- Provide guidance to Account Executives/Sales Management on deal structuring in a way that meets customers' requirements, sets them up for maximum success, and maximizes ARR
- Partner with Sales to ensure opportunities are properly created and tracked in Salesforce including stage, probability, booking amount, and various other required fields
- Partner with Finance and Legal teams to craft contractual language to ensure transactions comply with revenue recognition and business operational policies
- Drive consistency across deal process by helping to optimize, streamline, and align quote-to-cash processes
- Owns day-to-day quote management and pricing approvals, ensuring compliance with published sales and business approval policies
- Serve as the main point of contact for our Sales team on all operational deal components
- Monitor deal progress and support Sales with closing bookings
- Support the organization with special projects as needed
- Partner with the GTM Systems teams to facilitate process and system improvements, sales enablement and other special projects related to Quote to Cash (developing documentation / testing / policies, etc)
- Establish metrics and processes to improve business visibility and consistency of practices across teams
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- 3-6 yrs of Experience in Deal Desk, Sales Ops, Revenue, contracts, and/or pricing
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure; diligent with deliverables and deadlines
- Proven success supporting and advising SaaS Sales teams
- Proven success partnering closely with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Legal, and Finance
- Experience working with remote sales and business partner teams
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to synthesize and effectively communicate information across teams
- Proven project management experience and ability to own and run deals end-to-end
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and goal oriented
- Ability to work independently and multitask effectively
- Innate curiosity and not afraid to ask thoughtful questions
- Positive, Energetic, dedicated, and ambitious
- Salesforce CPQ experience preferred
- Strong understanding of ARR / TCV
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility