AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
We’re based in Los Angeles, growing rapidly and looking for bright, highly motivated people to join us! Learn more at auditboard.com.
We are looking for a Content Manager who can apply their writing skills to create a cohesive and unique voice for our growing brand and develop engaging, insightful content that appeals to our target audiences. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional Marketing roles to drive our content strategy across multiple channels (paid, earned, shared and owned). You will develop a broad range of projects – from multi-channel campaigns to individual pieces of content across multiple formats, such as website copy, emails, white papers, blog articles, case studies, contributed articles and more. You also will shape the content marketing editorial calendar and messaging.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Marketing, the ideal candidate is an exceptional writer and editor with intellectual curiosity and a strong storytelling ability. They must be able to see the bigger picture in terms of the strategic role of content in driving sales and building brand. This person also should be capable of formulating clear points of view on complex concepts and creating well-structured narratives, no matter what the format. And, they should be highly organized, motivated and able to move from project to project quickly and efficiently.
- Work closely with cross-functional Marketing roles (demand generation, product marketing, public relations, client advocacy, creative) to develop content themes and manage storytelling from concept to production.
- Write and edit copy that aligns with our brand narrative, is SEO optimized, and that informs, engages and motivates target audiences across our various marketing channels.
- Develop, refine and enforce our guidelines for brand voice and tone, ensuring consistency across our marketing communications.
- Oversee the company’s blog, from strategy and editorial programming, to performance optimization, measurement and reporting.
- Lead and/or participate in editorial meetings and brainstorming sessions for campaign themes and story ideas.
- Research topics and conduct interviews with company thought-leaders, third-party experts and clients.
- Work with Demand Generation to drive and test messaging and content types to support lead generation.
- Work independently to lead writing projects, deliver high-quality content, and set and meet publication deadlines.
- Manage the content marketing editorial calendar in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Copy edit projects developed by other teams to ensure a consistent voice across the organization.
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- 5-8 years of writing experience (preferable a mix of journalism, public relations, and/or marketing content writing).
- Experience working in B2B enterprise software marketing and/or background in writing financial topics ideal.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, public relations, marketing or a related field.
- Strategic thinker with a love of writing and storytelling.
- Has superior verbal and written communications skills, as well as experience developing content and project-managing the creative process.
- Exceptional editing and proofreading skills, with relentless attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to create compelling content, uncover creative angles and craft interesting stories.
- Proficient in writing for multiple formats, such as long and short-form pieces, headlines, advertising copy, website copy and more.
- Results-driven, operates well under pressure, and is fearless in setting and managing expectations.
- Excellent organizational and time management capabilities. Ability to manage several priorities and complex projects simultaneously.
- Highly collaborative and has the ability to build mutual trust and respect with key stakeholders.
- An enthusiastic, flexible team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humor.