WHO WE ARE
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
We are looking for a Controller who will be responsible for driving all aspects of the accounting function including implementing operational processes, financial reporting, taxes and business decision support. The ideal candidate will have exceptional accounting and financial analysis skills, demonstrated the ability to take ownership of processes, be detail-oriented, possess strong communication skills and have experience in scaling a SaaS business with in a fast-paced environment. This role will report directly to the CFO.
- Oversee all accounting operations, including banking, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, technical accounting, and financial reporting
- Manage monthly, quarterly and year-end close process to ensure efficiency and accuracy including producing financial statements in accordance with US GAAP
- Enhance and drive efficiencies and effective accounting process and systems
- Oversee all payroll and tax activities, and ensure compliance with local, state, federal government reporting requirements and filings
- Create and implement short and long-term departmental objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Partner with FP&A to ensure accurate reported results and forecasts, and provide management with timely information for effective strategic decision making
- Liaise with external accountants to ensure proper filing of all local, state, and federal taxes.
- Develop and maintain internal accounting controls and reporting policies for a fast-growing company
- Manage new ERP system (NetSuite) implementation including revenue recognition for SaaS business model
- Provide accounting team leadership and career development
- 10+ years of hands on accounting and managerial experience
- Bachelor's Degree (Accounting or Finance) required and CPA preferred
- Big 4 public accounting experience preferred
- High growth SaaS company experience preferred
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, V-Lookups)
- Experience with Netsuite, Intacct, or equivalent ERP
- Solid communication skills with the ability to work with all members of the organization and all levels of management
- Must be self-motivated, highly detailed and organized
- Must be hands on, have a can-do attitude and approach, team player, comfortable in a fast-paced, growing environment with a small team