Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the
way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering
enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate
and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily.
Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations
such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J.
Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
The Customer Success, Operations Analyst will have strong operational and analytical experience.
You should enjoy enhancing business systems/processes, and developing insights to help drive a
positive customer experience, revenue growth, and operational scalability. The analyst is also
responsible for providing Salesforce.com CRM support and data analysis for the Customer Success
organization. This role will be highly cross-functional, working closely with the business teams,
including Sales, Customer Support, and Onboarding.
Main Job Duties Include
● BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field, required
● 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, required
● Strong Excel skills with experience manipulating large sets of data
● Ability to multitask and work independently in a fast paced environment
● Excellent modeling skills (e.g. Microsoft Office applications)
● Ability to work independently, detail-oriented, and execution focused
● Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
● Data wizard. Querying and scoping (SQL, SFDC), analysis (Excel), summarizing (pivot
tables, charts, slides, written explanation), reporting (dashboards, repositories)
● Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills along with the ability to
effectively communicate with various audiences, such as fellow individual contributors, team
managers, and executive leadership
● Ability to effectively prioritize and manage recurring or ongoing tasks, one-off projects and
● Self sufficient, forward and critical thinking, self starting problem solver, and work with little
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
● You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
● Free daily catered lunches
● Stock options
● Unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
● Free gym membership
● Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
● 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
● 401k to save for your future
● Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!