Demand Generation Manager
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
We’re based in Los Angeles, growing rapidly and looking for bright, highly motivated people to join us! Learn more at auditboard.com.
We are looking for an ambitious, forward-thinking Demand Generation Manager who can lead and execute integrated campaigns to scale our marketing reach, as well as generate and nurture sales leads. In this role, you will work closely with our Sales team to ensure our demand generation activities are optimized to build our sales pipeline and drive company revenue goals.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Demand Generation, the ideal candidate is a creative, thoughtful, data-driven marketer who is able to implement end-to-end demand generation programs, from concept and production, to execution and analysis. This includes a proven track record in email marketing, content marketing, digital advertising and multi-channel campaigns. This person should be a big-picture strategic thinker with intellectual curiosity and a strong storytelling ability. They also should have a clear understanding of the marketing funnel, as well as experience with account-based marketing.
- Implement high-impact, multi-channel marketing strategies to generate demand for AuditBoard’s products, secure qualified leads and build pipeline.
- Build and foster partnership with our Sales organization leaders to ensure our Sales and Marketing strategies are in lock-step, as well as ensure the demand generation strategy is optimized to help sales achieve revenue goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional Marketing roles (product marketing, content strategy, social media, client advocacy, creative) to lead the campaign planning and production process, as well as determine targeting and messaging for driving net-new leads and nurturing existing leads.
- Manage the activity and campaign calendars. Identify content, assets and offers to leverage for all campaigns. Appropriate existing content and collaborate with content strategy to generate ideas for filling content gaps. Write campaign emails and manage content distribution aligned to campaign themes.
- Oversee the day-to-day execution, optimization and reporting of online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate, recommend and test new marketing channels and campaigns.
- Continually optimize marketing performance by deriving insights from campaign data and recommending actionable improvements.
- Provide consistent weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting, detailing campaign performance and the overall customer acquisition metrics.
- Constantly monitor and fine-tune the performance of the lead funnel, lead scoring engine and lead follow-up/conversion.
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 years of experience in B2B enterprise cloud/SaaS demand generation.
- 2+ years of experience in SalesForce.com.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Automation (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot or Eloqua).
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing cost-effective online marketing campaigns, with clear ROI-focused metrics. Experience buying CPM, CPC and CPA online media.
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, display and social marketing concepts.
- Solid understanding of web analytics, ad tracking, A/B testing, tag management and content management.
- A metrics-driven and results-oriented approach to marketing with demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including the ability to work independently and as a team member, set priorities, and organize work to meet strict deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, taking initiative with limited resources and operating well under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Understands the value of storytelling in executing impactful demand generation campaigns.
- Highly collaborative and has the ability to build mutual trust and respect with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with and manage external vendor/partner relationships, including negotiating contracts and terms.
- An enthusiastic, flexible team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humor.