Director of Solutions Advisory Services (NY)
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
We’re based in Los Angeles, growing rapidly and looking for bright, highly motivated people to join us! Learn more at auditboard.com. This position will be based out the greater New York area.
The Director is responsible for selling AuditBoard cloud-based workflow solutions into large scale publicly traded companies. Their task is to create a pipeline for new customers and close those opportunities to increase our overall customer accounts. The Director will be prospecting, uncovering and converting new business development opportunities. Needs to be able to listen to and comprehend a prospect’s business needs while understanding pain points and working environments in order to successfully propose a solution. The Director’s job will also entail assembling a knowledgeable sales team reporting to him/her. The position will report to the VP of Sales.
- Exceed Annual Sales Targets
- Prospecting, building pipeline and selling AuditBoard suite of products to strategic clients
- Engage with C-level prospects to position AuditBoard's strategic value proposition and drive the deal to closure
- Develop and implement sales strategies aligned to goals and targets
- Set strategic sales direction for overall sales growth in order to maximize market potential
- Participate in executive meetings and set forth plans to achieve sales growth, marketing objectives, sales headcount planning, etc.
- Manage a team of sales personnel and develop relationships with representatives
- Present a compelling demonstration of the AuditBoard suite of products to clients using the information found in the discovery phase
- Adopt the concept of Business Value Selling within the context of the Challenger Sale Model
- Provide pro-active, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Co-sell with Resellers and Alliance Partners as needed
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- 5-7+ years of Sox and audit experience.
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quota
- Strong executive presence - very comfortable with C-level executives, especially CFOs and Controllers
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Focused on selling business value to Finance and Audit stakeholders using ROI model, rather than competing on “features & functions”
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Ability to identify client pain points and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering value to the client
- Assertive, Passionate, Consultative, loves to compete and win
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Previous selling to Accounting, Finance & Audit teams a plus
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
At AuditBoard , we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the audit & accounting processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.