Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
We’re based in Los Angeles, growing rapidly and looking for bright, highly motivated people to join us! Learn more at auditboard.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for an FP&A Manager to join the FP&A team. This position will be responsible for a wide range of projects in support of business decisions and management reporting requirements for senior management. In this role, you will help drive financial analysis that guides critical business decisions, provide actionable insights, perform strategic analysis, develop accurate forecasts, and prepare recommendations for management. The key candidate will have well-established financial modeling skills, a firm understanding of finance and accounting concepts, superb analytical abilities and excellent business partnering skills.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Provide financial analysis that is necessary to drive growth and operational efficiencies including; sales and revenue metrics, month end processing, planning process review and variance analysis, and trend analysis
- Partner with all business stakeholders to develop and maintain KPIs
- Detail oriented, and can create structure and process for data flow in the order to cash cycle
- Communicate financial and accounting information and trends to the management team to ensure that real-time business decisions can be made based on sound financial data
- Assist in annual Budget and long-term Strategy Plan processes
- Work closely with accounting team on implementation of financial systems
- Implement, maintain and improve planning tools and help create and refine FP&A processes
- Analysis and tracking of strategic initiatives and key company metrics, including development of supporting models and expected outcomes
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- BS required, CPA is a plus
- Experience with tech/software SaaS companies preferred
- 5+ years of financial analysis and forecasting experience
- Strong business partnering skills and holistic view of business strategy, processes, and financial objectives
- Significant experience in Excel and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Self-starter and quick learner; demonstrated independence and autonomy in a high-performing work environment
- Strong analytical abilities and able to synthesize and present complex information in a structured, cohesive narrative
- Systems and process oriented- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and deal effectively with all levels of an organization