Marketing and Events Coordinator
AuditBoard Ranked #3 on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list with a growth rate of 16,882%.
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit, and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
AuditBoard is seeking a Marketing and Events Coordinator who will support the marketing team execute events and marketing projects. We are looking for a team player who is hard-working, calm under pressure, and detail-oriented. This person will be responsible for supporting the events marketing strategy and enhancing the AuditBoard brand through internal and external initiatives.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Support events team and events programs logistics through every stage
- Manage and coordinate the successful planning and execution of certain events
- Assist with vendor coordination and invoicing
- Organize, manage, and ship marketing supplies and client packages
- Manage inventory of branded items used for events and sales meetings
- Monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
- Assist with speaking engagement submissions and speaker coordination
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of data lists
- Coordinate marketing and event reporting
- Assist with budget and spend management
- Assist other marketing team members as needed
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks as required
- Experience in working within Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Self-starter and quick learner; demonstrated independence and autonomy in a high-performing work environment
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- General knowledge of marketing principles
- At least 1-2 years of experience in event planning, hospitality, marketing, or PR preferred
- Experience with tech/software SaaS companies preferred
- Travel and some work on weekends or after hours may be required
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year.
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!