Marketing Communications Director (Sr)
AuditBoard Ranked #3 on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list with a growth rate of 16,882%.
Who We Are
AuditBoard is looking for an exceptional Marketing Communications leader to help create a world class marketing communications function at AuditBoard. This individual will play a pivotal role in shaping and amplifying the AuditBoard brand across media, influencers, customers and prospects.
You will lead the marketing communications efforts, including brand awareness programs, PR, content, social, and advertising for one of Southern California’s fastest growing technology companies. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, high energy communications professional.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the overall AuditBoard Public Relations and corporate communications strategy, including corporate and product PR
- Lead development and execution of AuditBoard content strategy and programs through all communication channels, including owned and earned media
- Develop AuditBoard's overall voice of brand and messages to the media
- Manage external PR agency to help communicate the AuditBoard story and achieve media coverage goals
- Work across the organization with executives, internal subject-matter experts, and other marketers to develop speaking abstracts and decks, and ensure consistency of message
- Engage research firms, associations, and partners and lead research efforts that support our key content marketing strategies
- Serve as content editor and author content for the company as needed
- Help train and prep key spokespeople
- Develop social strategy and programs
- Develop communications plans with objectives, strategies, budgets, and metrics to support AuditBoard's business goals
- Establish content and communications KPIs and report on a regular basis the performance of communications programs against goals
- Utilize communications and social technologies to increase the efficiency and impact of our content and PR investments
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in marketing, communication, journalism or related field
- 10+ years of marketing, communications and PR experience
- At least 4 years managing a high-performing team
- Significant experience marketing B2B technology
- Experience with developing a world class brand
- Proven communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Energetic and passionate - a strong team player who provides a spark to an office
- Experience working across all levels of the organization- including the C-level
- A creative thinker - someone who is willing to try new approaches
- Metrics-oriented performer
- Working knowledge of the latest content and social tools and technology
- Demonstrated ability to deliver coverage growth and high performance
- Is great at dealing with ambiguity; can work well autonomously with little guidance; is a self-learner; and excellent prioritizer.