Sales Content Analyst
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
We’re based in Los Angeles, growing rapidly and looking for bright, highly motivated people to join us! Learn more at auditboard.com.
The Sales Content Analyst primary responsibilities:
- Analyze, review and fully understand requirements of the Request for Proposals (RFPs) to develop RFP responses and deliver the finished proposals to the requesting party within the established deadline
- Provide support to the sales team by preparing ROI analyses, drafting proposals/contracts, IT questionnaires, assisting with data loads into trial sites.
- Establish and maintain RFP database for which includes questions and answers for future proposals.
- Keep the boilerplate sales documentation up-to-date and manage the distribution of sales reports
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Sales Team, Business Development and Marketing) to ensure effective utilization of the Salesforce platform.
- Coordinate and assist with production of client-facing documents (e.g., presentations, proposals, etc.)
- Thrive in a fast paced, production deadline driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with an excellent ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong planning, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to change priorities quickly
- Exemplary skills in dealing with people, able to work across multiple teams
- 1 year of related work experience
- Possesses ability to think outside of the box and be creative
- A curious and proactive mindset, as well as a customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent written and spoken and communication skills in English
- Salesforce knowledge is preferred but not required
- Enjoys helping others
- A great attitude and a desire to develop as an essential member of a growing company!