Solutions Engineer - Internal Auditor
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer with a strong Sox/audit background based out of Los Angeles, Orange County, and all major U.S. metropolitan cities. The Sales Engineer will be the product expert and be able to navigate the client's SOX and audit environment and convey a very high value proposition. This person will conduct demos of the product as well as field any questions the client may have.
- Understand the client environment and how AuditBoard's platform can alleviate all their pain points
- Engage with C-level prospects to position AuditBoard's strategic value proposition and drive the deal to closure
- Participate in executive meetings and set forth plans to achieve sales growth, marketing objectives, sales headcount planning, etc.
- Present a compelling demonstration of the AuditBoard suite of products to clients using the information found in the discovery phase, either through an online meeting or onsite
- Adopt the concept of Business Value Selling within the context of the Challenger Sale Model
- Provide pro-active, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities
- Bachelor's degree
- Sox/audit experience highly preferred
- Sales experience is NOT required.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Assertive, Passionate, Consultative, loves to compete and win
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Ability to flourish in a high growth and fast paced tech environment
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
- Uncapped commissions
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year.
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!