Talent Acquisition Partner
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
The ideal candidate will be driven and self-motivated, a true self-starter with a strong desire to BE GREAT!
- Responsible for the full life-cycle of recruitment for audit and accounting talent.
- Designs, plans and executes candidate selection process.
- Screens resumes, interview candidates (by video conference or in-person). Administers appropriate assessments, schedules interviews, facilitates reference/background checks, makes recommendations to hire and delivers employment offers.
- Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates while building a pipeline of candidates.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external business partners to ensure timely achievement of all staffing goals.
- Effectively communicates employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g. salary negotiation, benefits, compensation, etc.).
- Partners with hiring managers to ensure all Federal and State laws and regulations are being followed.
- Manages candidate life-cycle in the ATS.
- Refine process to utilize latest trends in sourcing and screening.
- Follows up with related clerical aspects of employment, such as i9's, offer letters etc.
- Required: Prior experience recruiting auditors, accountants, and finance professionals.
- 4-7 years of full cycle recruitment preferably a mix of agency and in house experience.
- 1+ years as a HR coordinator/generalist preferred
- Preference to startup experience within SaaS
- Embrace new trends in Recruiting or HR
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Federal and State employment laws and regulations
- Familiarity using applicant tracking systems.
- Intermediate skills using MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail