AuditBoard Ranked #3 on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list with a growth rate of 16,882%.
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Marketing Web Developer who is tech-savvy, design-minded, and able to put the goals of business at the center of their work. We are a fast-moving, innovative company, and need a developer who can keep pace. The Marketing Web Developer will be accountable for our online properties (website, blog, landing pages, and other owned media) to ensure that AuditBoard has world class web content, SEO, and conversion rate optimization. In this role, you will interface with individuals and teams across several AuditBoard departments. It is both a technical and results-driven role that is critical for driving business growth and visitor experience.
- Lead front-end web development across all website properties, using the latest coding languages and marketing automation technologies
- Build, maintain, and update the AuditBoard website, landing pages, and other digital properties
- Manage web development projects from scoping and requirements gathering through sign-off, QA, launch, and ongoing optimization
- Engage with and manage third-party developers as needed to supplement development efforts
- Build engaging and interactive web pages that are optimized to be mobile responsive and SEO friendly while working with our Design team to ensure optimal site design and flow
- Leverage analytics tools and growth-hacking methods to conduct tests, track performance, and drive optimizations
- Work closely with our Marketing team to build and design responsive, fully functioning websites, applications, and other content-related materials
- Analyze and optimize website performance
- Continuously research and provide suggestions to improve processes and increase traffic
- Test, troubleshoot, debug, and resolve code-related issues
- Deliver projects efficiently and within timelines
- Make UX recommendations to improve and deliver consistent brand experience
- Develop testing procedures for completed work
- Perform development Quality Assurance testing
- Knowledge of web UX/UI design
- Experience with static site generators (jekyll, hugo, etc..)
- Knowledge of web development best practices (SEO, performance, browser-compatibility)
- Experience with API/CMS integrations
- Responsive web design
- Experience styling third party applications
- Ability to prioritize tasks and complete projects within scope/deadlines
- Experience with GIT for collaboration and version control
- Ability to take and provide constructive feedback to/from cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An updated portfolio showcasing your work
- Animation experience
- Experience working with SVG animation
- Optimize pages and assets on a CMS platform; experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Unbounce and HubSpot a plus
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year.
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!