Marketing Operations Manager
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. We built our suite of audit, risk, and compliance solutions with user experience at the forefront, and maintain an unwavering focus on creating streamlined, easy-to-use products to address the critical business needs of our customers.
That customer-centric approach has helped us become the third fastest growing technology company in North America, according to Deloitte. More than 20% of the Fortune 500 and companies like Walmart, Intel, Amgen, Hawaiian Airlines, Electronic Arts, Lowes, Lennar Homes, and Cornerstone OnDemand use AuditBoard today.
- Implement a strategic marketing plan and systematic approach to drive inbound growth and generate pipeline via email nurture and content marketing to prospects
- Implement segmentation/vertical strategy and measurement for new client acquisition as well as ongoing client communication
- Lead the day-to-day management of automated lifecycle of email campaigns
- Own lead management processes and documentation from Marketo to Salesforce and other Marketing and Sales tools
- Assist in the creation of ad hoc email campaigns to promote webinars, newsletters as well as service and operational emails
- Build engagement and cross-sell email campaigns to educate and incent our clients to adopt new products
- Manage the day-to-day targeted communications marketing calendar, including asset coordination, QA and development of all campaigns
- Review newsletter performance/metrics and provides insights
- Manage email lists and marketing segmentation
- Lead email marketing tests to improve targeted campaigns to generate leads for the sales team
- Execute the email program mix for early, mid, late stage goals, and report on individual campaign KPIs
- Test, measure and optimize all elements to meet pipeline and revenue goals
- Orchestrate a captivating customer journey through personalized inbound campaigns leveraging email marketing
- Database segmentation and clean up.
- Partner with content marketing and external agencies to create innovative marketing assets and account-specific messages that are aligned to the buyer’s journey.
- Maintain alignment with digital and web strategy teams on full email program mix, including segments, messaging, creative and outcomes
- 5+ years of technology marketing experience
- 1+ years of Marketo experience
- 3+ Marketing Automation
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Email marketing with knowledge of current trends and industry best practices
- Experience creating email nurture series with automated triggered campaigns
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- Successful history in developing and executing multi-channel account-based digital programs that deliver results.
- Demonstrated experience running integrated campaigns leveraging non-digital channels such as email, direct mail, and field events.
- Proven track record of exceeding pipeline and revenue targets.
- Ability to back into a campaign plan to achieve pipeline targets.
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales cycles and enterprise buyer's journey.
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!